The Redmi Note 12 5G was launched earlier this year in India with two storage options. Redmi has now announced the availability of a new variant with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage, priced at Rs. 21,999, which will go on sale on April 6 alongside the Redmi Note 12 4G and Redmi 12C smartphones. The device comes with a 6.67-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display, a Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 chipset, and a triple rear camera setup featuring a 48-megapixel primary sensor. It also comes with a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support and an IP53-rated water and dust-resistant design.
Redmi Note 12 5G gets new high-end storage variant in India
- The model launched in three colour options and was available for purchase in two storage configuration options.
- Redmi has confirmed that the 5G model will soon be available in a third high-end storage option.
- The mobile with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage is priced at Rs. 21,999.
- It will go on sale on April 6 at 12 noon IST, alongside the Redmi Note 12 4G, and Redmi 12C smartphones, that were launched recently.
- It will be available for purchase via Amazon and official MI store alongside offline retail stores.
- The Redmi Note 12 5G is offered in Frosted Green, Matte Black, and Mystique Blue colour options in India.
- The dual nano SIM-supported Redmi Note 12 5G sports a 6.67-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED display with an adaptive refresh rate of up to 120Hz, a touch sampling rate of up to 240Hz, and a pixel density of 394ppi.
- It comes with a peak brightness level of 1200 nits and offers DCI-P3 colour gamut support.
- The display of Redmi Note 125G also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Redmi Note 12 5G gets new high-end storage option in India
- Powered by a 6nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 chipset with an integrated Adreno 619 GPU.
- The mobile comes with up to 11GB of LPDDR4X RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 2.2 storage.
- The storage is expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card.
- The device runs Android 12 with MIUI 13 on top.
- The Redmi Note 12 5G features a triple rear camera unit, that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.88 lens, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor with an f/2.4 lens.
- A 13-megapixel sensor with an f/2.45 lens on the front camera is housed in a centrally aligned hole-punch slot at the top of the display.
- Redmi’s Note 12 5G packs a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
- The handset comes with an IP53-rated water and dust-resistant design, measures 165.88mm x 76.21mm x 7.98mm, and weighs 188 grams.