It has been seen since 1996 that there are many students who go to Russia to complete their courses to become doctors. Not only Indian students but also international students from all over the world go to Russia for their MBBS degree. Some of the Russian universities are part of the elite club of the top 100 universities around the globe. 15 of the 65 universities offering degrees in MBBS offer the same in the English language.
MBBS in Russia
Contemplating MBBS in Russia is progressively getting famous among Indian students. Doing an MBBS is constantly a decent choice for the candidates who have consistently been keen on being one.
Russia, being one of the 8 top goals to move for advanced education, is pushing more to go to the top with regards to colleges giving training in the subject. The degree of training for an MBBS in Russia is progressed and the most all-around created, in the event that we compare it and European nations.
To get MBBS admission in Russia, look at this information:
- MBBS in Russia fees will be 3500 to 6000 USD per year.
- To live in Russia it will cost you 150 – 200 USD per month.
- Universities recommended by the Admit Card include Kazan State Medical University, Volgograd State Medical University, Irkutsk State Medical University, etc.
- Medical universities are accredited by MCI, WHO, FAIMER, and Ministry of Education Russia.
- The climate in Russia is generally cold and moderate.
Medical College in Russia
According to WHO, Russia’s medical university holds the top 30 positions in the top 100. When it comes to MBBS, then Russian universities are the most advanced universities.
The educational plan is all around created and outfitted with all the advanced encouraging innovation and system utilized. Truth be told, more than 3000 understudies every year from India clear their path through to Russia for doing an MBBS. The degree which is granted toward the finish of the course is an M.D, which is identical to an MBBS degree in India.
Students become eligible for an MCI screening test in India after complete the MBBS course in Russia.
Most of the popular Russian Medical Universities are:
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Bashkir State University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- Perm State Medical University
- Novosibirsk State University
- Stavropol State Medical University
- Crimea Federal University
- Mari State University
Eligibility to do MBBS in Russia
At a Russian University, Admissions for an MBBS degree usually starts in the September month. In March, some Russian universities also start their process of admission. To get all the information about the admission date, you can utilize the Student-Mentor Program which runs on the AdmitKard platform. When it comes to the eligibility criteria, students get confused to avail of the opportunity to get admission to Russian universities.
- To take admission for MBBS in Russia, the minimum age should be 17 and the maximum age should be 25 years.
- Pass the 12th class from a recognized board with English subjects and PCB.
- In class 10+2, the student must pass with a minimum of 50 percent.
- The student must have qualified for the NEET exam.
- 1st April to 31st July, complete and submit the application form.
Documents required getting admission to the Russian university
- Passport with validity of minimum 18 months
- Mark sheet and 10th certificate
- Mark sheet and 12th certificate
- 10 passport size photographs
- Birth certificate
- Medical University of Russia official invitation letter
- Visa fees
- HIV test documents
- From the Russian Embassy, legalization of all documents
Russia is one of the main destinations for Indian students to do MBBS course.