India is incredible enough to roam around; if you will roam and make trips around the world then you want to roam more in India. India has its various parts and every area has some specialty. When the time comes to the monsoon, India becomes more attractive because during the rainy season earth changes its color and becomes more beautiful. When raindrops fall on the earth then earth become like heavens and more beautiful. Here we have filtered some Best Indian Heavens To Visit In Monsoon Season.
The most beautiful India destination which you can visit during the time of monsoon and you would love to relish these places more during the time of the rainy season are as under:
The best places to visit in India during July-August
- Those Western Ghats and the fog around them, those wet leave’s smell and imagination to be around the greenery Darjeeling becomes alive within you and deep inside of your heart’s corner you will feel something different and amazing that will force to bring you Darjeeling.
- The Romantic places and forts which show the entire love of those chivalry tales and its desert skirting of the landscape are the fabulous places to visit during monsoon. Rain is a symbol of love and it with Rajasthan because Rajasthan’s history is full of the tales of fighting over love stories. You will find the entire legendary spots in Rajasthan such as Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Udaipur.
- Goa is best known for its scenic beauty that includes coconut palm’s swaying, buildings of Portuguese, easy going as well as delicious and tasty cuisines, Goa’s monsoon, old and colonial heritage, beaches which have low crowd comparatively to other beaches and the best thing about Goa is watermelon like pink sunsets. These are places to visit during the time of monsoon.
- In the list of Best Indian Heavens To Visit In Monsoon Season, Kerala its name is enough to describe it. Its richest vegetation, its diversity in the biological area, its gentle pace around the village and the other boondocks beckon surrounded by the travelers. This is the best place to roam around during the time of monsoon, especially if you are an Indian. You can lounge on the beach, which is serene enough to give you mental peace.
- No doubt, Coorg has been renowned as the best hill station or the best spot to roam. It is surrounded by the Western Ghats with the murky valley. It has been enveloped within the beautiful landscapes as well as it is also famous as the Scotland of India. It has a plantation in many acres, which is its natural beauty, and it will become more adorable during the time of monsoon.
- Ladakh is another frontier of India and best places to visit in India, If you are planning for a Northern trip then you can go at its majestic and ever be lasting beauty. The terrifying mountain surrounds it and a very thin layer of air will pass through from beside you. These places will definitely be going to feel like awe-inspiring its beauty.
- Meghalaya is another hilly area which worth Best Indian Heavens To Visit In Monsoon Season. It is an abode of clouds, which is situated near Assam valley that too on plains of Bangladesh. This is charming enough which has surging rivers as well as most beautiful waterfalls in India.
- Pondicherry gives you feel like you are visiting French Riviera. Its coastal ranges and the rains during the time of monsoon make you feel out of the world. You can also feel there the illumination of the sun which is quite like cobble stoned street which is in a line of fully mustard yellowish town houses.
- Konkan coast is a kind of shoreline running lies in the Southward which starts from Mumbai. Konkan portrayed itself as best Places to Visit in Monsoon Near Mumbai the coast of Konkan makes a picturesque that will give you a land’s strip. It has already become the best place to visit during the time of monsoon. It’s paddy fields, ruins of forts, rolling hills as well as a postcard of beaches just gives you a feel like you are dreaming.