Ask your kin and friends, especially those who have been smokers in past or are current smokers, how difficult it seems to get rid away of this sticky habit. Definitely, they would say it requires a hell lot of efforts to quit smoking and even many of them must be still finding themselves struggling to do so. لربح المال
Yes. Quitting smoking seems to be difficult but not impossible. لعبة الحظ الحقيقية Here you will get how to quit smoking tips and advice in very effective way. Be assured that for quitting smoking you don’t need to be a superman or a wonder-woman but a simple human being with high self-discipline and strong will, that’s it.
Below are some valuable tips to quit smoking naturally. These simple home tricks & tips can be of big help for this.
The First Thing Which Needs to be Done is to Sit Down With a Pen and Personal Diary-
This is not to draw a war strategy against smoking but to note down simple things which will keep you motivated and on track.
- What is it that has motivated you to take this decision?
- Daily how many cigarettes you used to smoke? What is your plan to slowly taper down the frequency?
- What are the harms of cigarettes?
- Jot down what your loved ones- ex your girlfriend, wife, son or mother must be thinking of you when you smoke. Will they also be happy if you quit smoking (Surely in every case, we bet!!). Your responsibilities towards them etc. bet365 casino
- At last, in a simple plan, you will also need to track your progress which can be done either weekly, fortnightly or even monthly basis.
Ways to Manage Unpleasant Feelings Like Stress, Fear, Loneliness, Anxiety.
These are one of the most common reasons why adult smoke. During such circumstances, a cigarette appears to be your friend or a true support. But you need to fix this in mind that a cigarette gives you just a nicotine kick or a simple biochemical shot in the body to elevate your mood up. قوانين الروليت
If the same is true for you, you need to look into alternative ways to manage above feelings to get rid of the smoking habit. For example exercising, meditating, simple breathing exercises, indoor games like table tennis etc can help you out. The basic ideas are to keep yourself engaged in some activities and keep your attention away from cigarette cravings.
An alcohol peg is a common companion of cigarettes in most of the cases. For most of the smokers, alcohol and cigarettes are nothing less than inseparable love birds or like a Romeo & Juliet. A big caution for those who engage in this habit, as both of these together act as fire and fuel in triggering harmful effects in the body.
While trying how to give up smoking easily, you can surely try separating them out slowly. Alternatively, in place of alcohol, you can couple any non-alcoholic drink like a cocktail, a cola, tea or soda lime. Or snacking on some healthy nuts like pistachio or a mint chewing gum can be another healthy choice.
Company of Other Smokers
Avoiding smoking and fastest way to quit smoking become terribly difficult when any close one of your, for example, a friend, a colleague, any family member or your partner is also addicted to the same habit. In this case, it becomes very important that your social circle knows about your decision to quit smoking. Request them not to smoke while they are with you in a car or during a coffee break.
It doesn’t mean to do away with these people but to make sure you cut down one important trigger for your habit. Sometimes even you can choose not to be in their company at the time of smoking and then join them later on.
End of the Meal Craving
For some of the people, feeling of having a complete meal appears only when they light up a cigarette after every meal. In this case, the tips of quit smoking naturally become more daunting. However replacing that habit with a healthy dessert, a piece of fruit, a chewing gum or even a square of chocolate would be of big aid.
Keep Your Hands Busy:
You must be thinking what your hands have got to do with the habit of smoking. But it is worth to know that the tactile stimulation in your hands (yes! you thought it very right- just between your two fingers which hold cigarette) also play a strong role in your cravings along with your mental cravings.
To get away from these senses you can adopt some tricks of quitting smoking like squeeze balls, hold a pencil/pen in fingers while thinking, or a paper click. This would help you satisfy that sensory stimulation in hands.
Although we call them as therapies these are in actual, natural ways or nonmedication options to quit smoking tips and natural home remedies. Find here a brief about each of them:
- Hypnosis: This is a well-known option. First of all, you need to unlearn all those that you have learned by seeing so-called stage hypnotist in actual or in movies. This slowly helps you to slip into a relaxed state where you can think of yourself and strengthen your desire to quit smoking.
- Motivational therapies: Some motivational websites or self-help books can really help you maintain that strong will to quit smoking. If possible getting in touch with any person who has already quit smoking. A live example in front of you who has achieved what you want to will really take you to the top of your resolve to quit smoking.
- Acupuncture: It works by releasing hormone endorphin (natural pain relievers, also responsible for the feeling of excitement and satisfaction) in the body. This can be particularly responsible for dealing with withdrawal symptoms of smoking. اون لاين بلاك جاك
So friend we are sure that these simple tips to quit smoking naturally will definitely help you win your battle against smoking and come up as a winner.